The Resource Bury your dead
- Bury your dead
- Statement of responsibility
- Louise Penny
- trueCanadian fiction
- Champlain, Samuel de, 1574-1635 -- Fiction
- trueGamache, Armand (Fictitious character)
- Gamache, Armand (Fictitious character) -- Fiction
- Murder -- Investigation -- Fiction
- trueMurder investigation
- trueMurder suspects
- Mystery fiction
- truePolice -- Quebec (Province)
- Police -- Québec (Province) -- Fiction
- truePolice procedurals
- Québec (Province) -- Fiction
- trueQuebec (Province)
- trueWinter carnivals
- trueVillages -- Quebec (Province)
- An obsessive historian's quest for the remains of the founder of Quebec, Samuel de Champlain, ends in murder. Could a secret buried with Champlain for nearly 400 years be so dreadful that someone would kill to protect it? Although he is supposed to be on leave, Chief Inspector Gamache cannot walk away from a crime that threatens to ignite long-smoldering tensions between the English and the French. Meanwhile, he is receiving disquieting letters from the village of Three Pines, where beloved Bistro owner Olivier was recently convicted of murder
- Member of
- Agatha Award for Best Novel, 2010.
- Anthony Award for Best Novel, 2011.
- Arthur Ellis Award for Best Novel, 2011.
- Dilys Award, 2011.
- Macavity Award for Best Mystery Novel, 2011.
- RUSA Reading List, 2011.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- B87 2011
- Literary form
- Series statement
- A Chief Inspector Gamache novel
- Series volume
- [book 6]
- Target audience
ContextContext of Bury your dead
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Bury your dead
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.clintonpl.lib.in.us/resource/dCR_1xvqxKw/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.clintonpl.lib.in.us/resource/dCR_1xvqxKw/">Bury your dead</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.clintonpl.lib.in.us/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.clintonpl.lib.in.us/">Clinton Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>